13 April, 2018
Step by Step Guide Cooking Curry Beef Cheesy Lemon Nachos
As always trying to create something incredible with the remains of my kitchen closet and I have come up with something amazing!
In a quick overview, I just grabbed some potato chips I had laying in the pantry. Some ground beef I had in my freezer. Activated a few components in my brain. Started processing random thoughts and came to the conclusion to make some nachos.
Now, this wasn’t going to be ordinary traditional nachos, I was going to make them to my own style and creation.
First of I grabbed some potato chips and laid them out in a sheet pan. You could literally use any type of potato chips you have in your kitchen. I used these because it was what I had.
Prepping The Potato Chips
- First I spread them out on the sheet pan I sprinkled some lemon juice all around them.
- Then I grabbed some garlic salt and sprinkled it all around the chips.
- I also added some parsley for decoration and flavor.
- Lastly, I mixed them all together and I shove it into the oven.
That’s it! There’s nothing much to it and it tastes delicious. You only have to leave them in the oven to bake for like 5 minutes or however much you want them toasted.
This should be the last step since it takes the least amount of time and you don’t want your chips to get cold!
Seasoning The Ground Beef
Once I had the ground beef in the pot it was time to season it and add some exquisite flavors to it. My main ingredient was curry, but of course, I had to add some other flavors to make it outstanding. I added: oregano, sage, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and celery.
–you could use soy beef too-
I wiggle my fingers through the beef and all the seasonings and mix them together. When everything is mixed completely I start cooking it.
You add a little bit of oil in the pan and throw the beef in it (carefully!)
Halfway as you see the beef almost being cooked all the way you add the potato chips to the oven. If you time them correctly they could be done almost at the same time. Now all you have to do is set it up and decorate it.
Decorating Your Nachos
Once everything is all set and done you start assembling everything together.
- First, you stack up a nice amount of chips on a plate making it look pretty.
- Then you carefully add the beef to the top of the chips covering them nicely.
- Now you add the cheese. (you could add any cheese you prefer. I decided to add parmesan and shredded mozzarella/cheddar)
- Once you have done that you melt the cheese. (you could be weird like me and not melt the cheese and eat it with the cold cheese. It still tastes delicious!)
- Lastly, the best part of it all is to enjoy your creation and eat your nachos!
And there you go some delightful easy delicious nachos that take less than 30 minutes to prepare. I challenge you to create this and invite your friends over and this would serve as a wonderful appetizer for your party.
Well, what are you waiting for? START COOKING!!